GET OUT THERE.
The internet is a big, weird yet wonderful place.
Let’s make you stand out from the crowd…
A LITTLE ABOUT ME.
I am a freelance web developer, living in Glasgow with my beautiful fiancée Laura and our awesome dog Bella.
Since 2001, when I created my first website I have dabbled in web design and displayed interest in modern developments on the internet. I am currently working in the private sector, managing 4 different websites for one of the UK’s largest fitness equipment suppliers.
Throughout the past couple of years, I have completed many projects working both alone and alongside agencies. My work has ranged from stock photography and brochure design to marketing campaigns and creating fully functioning business and eCommerce websites.
If you have a vision or an idea… I can make it digital!
- WEB DESIGN / WEB DEVELOPMENT – specialising in WordPress, a platform which lets you easily manage your own website – if needs be.
- ECOMMERCE – I build, maintain and improve beautiful, highly successful Magento websites on a daily basis.
- SEO – I can help improve your organic ranking in Google and other search engines via auditing your site and implementing changes and monitoring via Google analytics.
- MARKETING – Email marketing, building social profiles and advertising on many media channels.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN – Logos for your business, flyers and brochures, Facebook & Twitter cover photos or advertisements.
- PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY – I have been shooting and editing imagery for some of the biggest names in Scottish retail.
Douglas, Aspire Wear